TERMS & CONDITIONS
View full contract Terms & Conditions HERE
1. All quotes are valid for the period stated on the quotation.
2. Strongguard shall have the right to withdraw the offer made in this quotation at any time prior to its acceptance by the client.
3. The price in the final quote may vary from the original request if there are any price or product changes requested by the customers. Strongguard reserves the right to alter product and prices in the quote, as long as the quote has not been confirmed with the customer.
4. Quotes shall be deemed to correctly interpret the original specifications and are based on the cost at the time the quote is given. If you later require any changes to the quote, and we agree to the changes, these changes will be charged at our prevailing rate
5. When a special price or discount offer has been applied to this quote, no other special promotion, discount or bonus offer will be applicable
6. In the event that products in the quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuation that is outside of our control we reserve the right to update the price and product in the quote accordingly.
7. If a product has undergone a price drop or a price increase, the quote will then be adjusted accordingly. If there is a product that is no longer available, the product will then be replaced or substituted based on customer’s request and is subject to their final approval.
8. Any discounts given on the quote are usually worked out based on the overall quote amount, if there’s any significant changes to the overall quote amount or items, the discount may also be changed to reflect it.
9. If a supplier requires and an upfront payment or a deposit for samples or products these charges will be deemed to be paid for by the owner.
10. Strongguard warrants that the work will be carried out in accordance with all relevant laws and legal requirements.
11. Strongguard warrants that work will be carried out in an appropriate and skilful way and with reasonable care and skill.
12. Strongguard’s workmanship warranty extends for 10 Years from the date of completion, and applies to the following works:
a. Full Roof Replacement
b. Roof Restorations
13. Unless stated otherwise, all repair work is subject to a 12 Month warranty only
14. All Materials are subject to manufacturers warranties, for more information please visit the manufacturer’s websites. They include but are not limited to:
a. BlueScope Steel – www.bluescopesteel.com.au
b. Dulux – www.dulux.com.au
c. Shieldcoat – www.shieldcoat.com.au
TERMS & CONDITIONS (continued)
1. Unless stated otherwise, Full payment is required within 7 days of completion of the works and/or the Invoice date
2. Please make cheques out to Strongguard Guttering & Roofing
3. Post cheques to: Strongguard Roofing, PO Box 1304, Toombul QLD 4012
4. Direct Deposits to:
Bank of Queensland
Acc Name: Strongguard Guttering & Roofing
Acc No: 12392948
Ref No: (your Invoice number)
5. For Credit Card payment, please call 07 3623 4400 Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM
6. VISA and MasterCard payments will incur a 2% surcharge in addition to the Total Invoice Price
7. All goods remain the property of Strongguard until fully paid
8. Strongguard will carry out the Works:
a. in an appropriate and skilful way
b. with reasonable care and skill
c. in accordance with the Plans and Specifications; and in accordance with all relevant laws and legal requirements including, for example, the Building Act 1975
d. Materials supplied by the Strongguard for use in the Works will be good and suitable for the purpose for which they are to be used and, unless otherwise stated in the quotation, will be new
9. All quotations have been calculated with reasonable care and skill
10. Strongguard assumes no obligation whatsoever for disruption or delay of delivery resulting directly or indirectly from the occurrence of any contingency beyond its reasonable control whether caused by the forces of nature, people, or governments.
11. Provide free access to power and water as required by Strongguard’s workers
12. The Owner, must not obstruct, interfere with or hinder the carrying out of the Works. The Owner must take all reasonable steps to prevent all others from obstructing, interfering with or hindering the carrying out of the Works.
13. Where a property is tenanted, the Owner is required to:
a. Notify the Property Manager and/or Tenants of the commencement and conditions of the works
b. Provide Strongguard with the Property Manager and/or tenant’s contact details.
c. Property Manager and/or tenants are to fulfil all obligations of the Owner as per these terms and conditions
14. The Owner agrees to comply with the instructions given for work health and safety at the workplace by Strongguard
VARIATIONS BY AGREEMENT
15. Either party may give to the other a written notice requesting a variation to the Works.
16. Strongguard may at its discretion, agree to carry out any variation requested by the Owner.
17. The parties may agree to vary the Works by adding or omitting work from the Works.
18. Strongguard must ensure that the parties’ agreement to vary the Works is put in writing in a variation document signed by Strongguard and the Owner within the shortest practicable time and before any work, the subject of the variation, is carried out.